Milk and Cookies on Your Upholstery
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2022
We all do our best to keep the upholstery in our homes clean. But despite our best efforts, it gets dirty over time. And around this time of year, you may even end up with some milk and cookie stains on your couch!
Chem-Dry uses a unique carbonated cleaning solution to remove dirt, stains, and cookie crumbs from your furniture! Here are some tips for maintaining clean upholstery with Chem-Dry:
- Vacuum your upholstery regularly to remove loose dirt and debris. This will help prevent dirt from getting ground into the fabric and causing stains.
- Blot up spills as soon as they happen. Use a clean, white cloth to absorb as much of the liquid as possible. Avoid rubbing the stain, as this can cause it to spread and set into the fabric.
- Use Chem-Dry's carbonated cleaning solution to remove stains and refresh your upholstery. This solution is safe for most fabrics and will not leave behind any sticky residue.
- Protect your upholstery from future stains by using a fabric protector. This will create a barrier between the fabric and any spills, making it easier to clean up messes in the future.
- Consider having your upholstery professionally cleaned by Chem-Dry once or twice a year. This will help remove deep-seated dirt and stains and will extend the life of your furniture.
By following these tips, you can keep your upholstery looking fresh and clean with Chem-Dry.
BACK TO BLOGS